06 June 2009

Not the best week...appendicitis

Well, this has been a hard week. First, I had my appendix out on tue about 4am. Long story, but it went okay and I am okay just a lot of discomfort. The pain meds are great, just make me really sleepy and so I cannot really take them when I am taking care of Jett. Anyway, I can now play connect the dots on my stomach. You have to find a laugh in everything. Jett is great, and being a good baby. Matthew has been great taking care of both of us. Kelly was a great help watching Jett for us, and Mary C. too. Takes to all of you for offering help, it is a great knowing that people care. Oh, thanks Mom for making me go to the doc! Plus, I really like using the work great.

PS- If you need anything done, AF Hos is the best!

1 comment:

Aloha Catering said...

Your Grandmother had a great sence of Humor like you do... with all her surgery, she thought it would have been better to be born with zippers, to make it easier for the doctors...Glad and Thankful you are healing, and all the care you have gotten from your wonderful husband and family and friends. Since I can not be there for you at this time. Love to All :) Mom