30 May 2009

About me

Well, like all new mommies... my blog has revolved around Jett, and I am very proud of my little man. Anyway, everyone has been asking about how I am doing. Well, I am still not as active as I am use too, but I fell good and although I do not get as much done, I am getting what I can. Moms would know what I am talking about, for example I got some flowers for Mother's Day from Matthew and I have been meaning to plant them. I just got to it on Thur of this week... well, it only took me the complete day to finish planting six small pots and a few big ones. For the most part it was trying to do thing between feedings and diaper changes. Welcome to motherhood right. With that said, it is feeding time again! Thinks for all of your good thoughts and concern. Love you all, c.

No comments: