24 March 2009

Baby Up-Date

Well, Jett is moving around in there and I keep moving around a lot too. We are one week and one month away from the due date... Yes, I am a little freaked about the giving birth thing, but like a good student I am reading tons of books on the topic which will be not good at the actual event. Although, it does make me calm down a little. Everyone has been so generus with advice and gifts for little Jett that I feel that this little guy will have so many good people around him. I cannot wait till the birth is over and he is here, or outside of me. I am ending up having four baby showers, but each one has been a treat in that they have been a great time with family and friends. Well, I have to do some cleaning before the dust bunnies have a party. Take care everyone and I will write more soon.

No comments: